According to the Gallup most recent global research, 87% employees worldwide are NOT engaged at work which means only 13% employees are engaged with their business visions and objectives.
Gallup research has also found that leadership and management are accountable to create an environment to increase the level of employee engagement. But not every manager can be a great manager to hold the responsibility.
- Personal Effectiveness: We help individuals and leaders be more effective in their key deliverables and make the good use of their skills. For different people, it could be different areas of improvement such as managing time, executive presence, managing themselves, building a relationship, building connects with others etc. We understand this and assist them in removing some blind spots which could be hindering your personal growth.
Learn with us, the mantra of living effectively with the right attitude and approach towards different situations.
- Interpersonal Effectiveness: Culture eats strategy for breakfast! For any organization to function better, people need to have good interpersonal skills. We help you become more effective in developing interpersonal relationships with people and deal with the challenges that are related to your people. Even the great ideas in the change management initiative of an organization fail
because people are not able to connect to them together. Let us bring your people together and help them develop better interpersonal skills.
- Leadership Development: Not all the people perform well in leadership roles within organizations. There are a very few who can facilitate execution of a company’s strategy and help in growing others’ capabilities.
If as a leader, the only tool you know is a hammer, you see every problem as a nail. We help coach your managers to take an active role in building engagement plans with your employees. We also provide your leaders, the tools, and skills to analyse each problem holistically and apply the right skillset to solve that problem. If the environment is not engaging, the first person to hold responsible is the leader. We work with your leaders in developing a skill set which is required to have people not just work for them but follow them.
- Coaching: Choosing a right coach is a vital step towards personal development. It helps you delve into your conscious and unconscious values and beliefs and help in achieving a specific personal or a professional goal.
We’re curious to listen to you, support you in the areas and discuss with you about your executive coaching, performance coaching, and life coaching.
- Organizational effectiveness: We help you drive initiative, basic leadership and structure, individuals, work procedures, frameworks and bring in the desired changes depend on the goals, which could be different for different organizations.
- Team building: We design activities, team building exercises, and events to increase motivation in your people and help turn a group of individuals into a cohesive team.
- Our consultants are certified in the use of psychometric tools like Firo-b, Hogan, MBTI, 16PF, which if required they incorporate into their interventions basis on clients’ needs.