Service LEAP (Service Excellence)
Who is it for
- Customer service professionals, managers, quality management personnel, voice of the customer analysts
- All specialists responsible for building and sustaining their company’s reputation for customer service excellence.
- Marketing Professionals looking to gain and maintain a compelling strategic edge
Program Design Considerations
- 40-60% experiential
- Application focus
- Skills practice – role-plays, case studies, post course assignment, videos
- Action planning
- Spaced to provide bite-size learning
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Fundamentals and principles of customer service excellence.
- To create an ongoing ‘partnership’ with each customer
- Identify the current barriers and the critical points to improve the current service mindset.
- How to manage emotion when dealing with customers and regaining the emotional status using powerful techniques
- How to be emphatic while listening to your customers